Saturday, August 29, 2015

Cover That Book!

I sent the 6th graders home this weekend with a World History textbook and instructions to cover it. They looked at me and said, "What? What do you mean 'cover it'?"
I told them they should ask YOU! I know you've all probably covered a textbook before - I remember those paper bags from the grocery store were invaluable come August when I was growing up. I assured them you'd know what to do, and I hope it's a chance to walk back to your own childhood and share this experience with your kid.
Whether you choose paper bags, store-bought stretchy covers, or a different tactic - I'll leave that up to you. Thanks in advance for sending the book back covered!

PS - While you're at it, you could probably cover the math book as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment