Friday, August 28, 2015

Welcome 6th Grade Families


The new school year has finally arrived and I am truly blessed to have your children in my class. It has been a great week. Your child has learned and experienced many new things. Take the time to ask them about their week.

As their homeroom teacher, I get the opportunity to greet each student every morning. We spend time in devotion and talking about what it means to be a "middle schooler". It is an uplifting start to my morning.

My goal for this blog is to keep you as parents informed about what is going on in 6th grade. All three teachers will contribute. Any announcement that effects all of middle school will be posted on the Middle School blog; only 6th grade specific information will be posted here. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to e-mail me.

No comments:

Post a Comment